Crypto price predictions

Be part of our DAO, earn monthly dividends and win daily jackpots

Play Now

What is Letsbet ?

LetsBet is a completely decentralized betting platform, allowing players to bet on the price of the hottest cryptocurrencies. Everyday there is a jackpot of all the bets for the lucky winner who has predicted the price closest to the real price at 8am and 8pm UTC.

It is censorship resistant, completely autonomous and independent from any human intervention. It is the same breakthrough that made things like Bitcoin and Ethereum possible. Bitcoin and Ether are cryptocurrencies, but LetsBet is a complete match making platform, which runs on the Ethereum blockchain. You can now finally bet on any game knowing that your funds and bets are completely anonymous, safe and secure in a smart contract based platform.

Platform features

Decentralized

Open sourced, smart contract based trustless platform running on Ethereum blockchain. It could be even hosted on your own machine.

Daily Games

Every day a new game will be played for each of the supported crypto currencies.

Anonymous

We don't store any of your details on our servers. LetsBet is completely anonymous!

Win-Win

Holding XBET tokens means you will win in bull-markets as well as in bear markets. Because no matter what… gamblers are gambling and holders are "hodling"!

Mobile Friendly

Track and see what is happening on LetsBet with your phone.

Community Driven

As a part of the community you are able to decide in what direction the platform should evolve. If you own XBET tokens you are automatically part of the community.

Frequently Asked Questions

LetsBet is a decentralized game, where everybody can bet on the price of the top Cryptocurrencies for a given time slot. Everyday there is a new round for each coin, with a START, LOCK and an END time. One bet will usually cost around $10 in ETH. The money are deposited into the Jackpot and after the game has ended, the person placed the closest bet to the real price wins 90% of it! The other 10% are distributed among the XBET token holders. If there is more than one player with same winning bet the jackpot is split proportionality .

"Hodl" is always a good advise. Specially when it comes to XBET token. You will receive a passive income / dividend every month. The amount depends on the money in the Jackpot and on the amount of tokens you hold. We plan to use the token also for voting and decision making in our community.

Currently we support Ethereum (ETH) as base currency for the platform

Our first version is build for gamblers and traders in the crypto-space.

The hard cap set for the token sale is 10 000 ETH.

There is no minimum investment as we decided to use Dutch Auction. You could put even a single 1$ value of ETH

You are not allowed to purchase XBET Tokens if you are a resident or purchasing from a location in Singapore, the United States of America or the People's Republic of China. You are not allowed to purchase XBET Tokens if you are an entity (including but not limited to any corporation or partnership) incorporated, established or registered in or under the laws of the United States of America and the People's Republic of China, or if you are purchasing XBET Tokens on behalf of any such entity

We will use XBET as ticker symbol

We will start with top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap. A coin will be added automatically if the community wants so.

For support please drop us an email at app@letsbet.io